175/300 Amp anderson connectors with fly lead • A-frames • Additional lights • Air conditioning unit • Aluminium main and additional fuel tanks • Aluminium toolboxes for additional storage capacity • Aluminium side skirts • Battery guard and split charging system • Bus and coach diesel/adblue and coolant tanks • Camera safety systems • Combined diesel/oil tanks, ad-blue tanks and toolboxes • Full and Centre catwalks in chequer plate and reverse punch • Full air management kits • Full paint shop and in house livery service • Handbrake and reverse alarms • Hydrapack Installations • Hydraulic wet kit installations • In cab TV’s and Microwaves • Jost/Fontaine sliding, fixed and dual height installations • Side mounted oil tanks and rear of cab oil tanks • Stainless steel Ad-Blue tanks • Tiss anti siphon devices •
AIR CONDITIONING UNIT
Cooltronic parking coolers allow sleeping and resting inside the cabin – with the engine switched off.
This contributes to improved performance of the driver, and safer driving on the road. The Cooltronic is a standalone air conditioning system, with the electrical compressor in a closed circuit, therefore cooling power is regulated automatically with minimum consumption.
It’s the lowest compact parking cooler in the market to fit vehicles with high cabs, and comply with height restrictions. Perfect fit to vehicles with Euro 6.
- It saves on fuel and reduces costs – keeps the cab comfortable at night, while at rest, or during "standstill" times (e.g. loading and unloading) without idling the truck engine.
- Reduces maintenance – the less truck engines idle, the less maintenance they require.
- Compact and pre-filled electric driven compressor roof top unit for quick installation.
- Powered directly from the vehicle battery, works independently of the engine.
- Maintains a constant, comfortable and cool cab temperature, and reduces humidity for driver comfort.
- Environmentally friendly, working with the engine-OFF, reduces emissions of CO2.